Jets Vacuum Toilets
The Jets vacuum system was originally designed for the navy and their exacting standards, and is now being used in railway and land based industries. The JETS vacuum system evacuates the sewage from the toilet by means of vacuum created by a specially designed pump – Vacuumarator. This pump creates the vacuum, macerates and pumps the sewage.
IThe system makes it possible to pump sewage to an elevated point where a sewage connection may be available. t uses only one litre of water per flush less than 10% of the water consumed by conventional flush toilets – a huge saving. The sewage is transported directly to a public sewage network, sewage tank or treatment system.
JETS vacuum system provides a streamlined solution suitable for installation anywhere traditional toilets are used, JETS toilets are particularly suited to:
- Public areas including: hotels, shopping centres, office buildings, hospitals, schools, restaurants, etc.
- Buildings or parts of building that are situated at lower level than the sewage network or sewage tank.
- Renovated buildings where toilets need to be relocated or the existing sewage infrastructure has deteriorated.
Some of the benefits
- Minimal modification of existing buildings
- Reduced water consumption (1l/flush)
- Reduced effluent discharge
- Placement of piping independent of gravity
- Pipe dimensions 50 – 75 mm